Friday 5 November 2010

Planning - Magazine Front Cover Layouts



This idea is a really traditional style for a magazine cover, except the subheading which is my film title will be the boldest on the page to add as much advertising as possible. The text on the page will follow that of my chosen poster, as will the colour scheme. The main image will be either the long shot of the ghost in the red hoody, or a close up of the face highlighting the demonic black eyes of the ghost. The quote will come from either myself or one of the actors which will be from one of the articles inside. The smaller subheadings will be for interviews with my actors, and it will say star of 'someone is there' so my film gains as much promotion from the front cover of the magazine as possible.



This is a fairly unusual layout for a magazine front cover, and especially as using this will make the sub-heading, which is the title of my film, the boldest and largest font on the page to give as much promotion to my film as possibel. The main image will be one of the iconic images the film will give the audience which is the long distance shot of a teenage girl in a red hoody, with demonic black eyes. There will be a quote from either myself or one of the actors about how good the film will be to give as much hype to the film as possible. The title for all the text on screen will be the same as my choice for my poster, and the colour scheme will follow that of my poster as well so it is a clear promotional package for my film.

No comments:

Post a Comment